Client database

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:31:07 -0500

Hi All,
Thanks to all of you for your recommendations, and to Keith for
actually making the effort to give me a phone call.  My wife decided
she liked the way Time and Chaos looks, and decided to download the
trial copy and learn how to use it for now.  If any of you have set
this program up in a way you feel is most useful, my understanding is
that files can be shared with this program.  We have three children,
two of whom are under 4 years old, so any help you can be to her in
saving some set up time would be most appreciated!  If you are willing
to share a "sample" file, please contact me offlist, and I will give
you her email address (not crazy about posting the home email address
on the www to be harvested by spammers).

Thanks again for all of your suggestions.  I very much appreciate all
of your advice.

Jeff