Fortepiano

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:47:20 -0500

Geoffrey,

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it. I sent all the info that Stephen
asked for (as best I could) but as yet, have not heard back from him. You're
the only other one who's replied.

I just sent an e-mail to Chris Maene asking those questions and also asking
about any kind of maintenance manual. Do you have one for your instrument?

I believe I sent an e-mail to him quite some time ago but never heard back.
Hopefully, this time he will. Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Avery