HEY! HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY TO US - JULY 15

Van Gelder, Cassie J. VanGelderCJ@interlochen.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:02:51 -0400

Hello Caut List,
=20
I was surprised to see my post turn up as one of the first official post
on the CAUT list 10 years ago.  I know Lawrence Becker posted something
about me being a Math teacher in a high school, but during the summer I
resume tech work. I'm working at this point for Cassie Van Gelder, head
technician at Interlochen Center for the Arts.  So I am still tuning -
practice room loaner pianos in huts surrounded by towering conifers and
maple trees with dangling caterpillars
=20
I am still doing Wapin too!
=20
Michael Wathen (using Cassie Van Gelder's email)
=20
=20

Cassie Van Gelder=20
Resident Piano Technician=20