Jorgenson book (was Re: WerkmeisterIII)

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:43:12 -0500

Fred, you explained quite well.

We believe we have the rights to release the Temperamental Journey
lecture for the first time in digital format. It has only been released
on cassette. The Foundation may have the rights to republish the Big
Red and perhaps the other books too. The idea is to combine the
republishing projects and publish in one place a large amount of
Jorgensen material. The product will be a CD or DVD.

We don't have a timeline yet.

Kent