Jorgenson book (was Re: WerkmeisterIII)

Don Mannino dmannino@kawaius.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:31:21 -0700

Kent,

It seems to me that it would be better for these kinds of books to be
published in a secure e-book format.  This way they can be distributed
electronically for a fee, and cannot be copied so easily.

Perhaps the distribution / payment process wouldn't be so easy for the PTG
to set up, though.

Don Mannino