Abel hammer re-felting services

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:39:39 -0400

Mark-

	I had a set of 1870's Boesendorfer Viennese action hammers recovered by
Abel via Wally Brooks.  You can choose soft, medium or hard pressed
hammers.  I chose medium.  The results were very pleasing in this living
room piano.
	I took measurements and made an allignment stick before sending off the
hammers, just in case.  Glad I did, because they were unable to refelt the
top 15 or so hammers, and sent new hammers for those (pre-bored), which I
had to hang.  The back up info made this easy to do.
	Is this for your Bluethner?

Ed Sutton