Agraffes on Bridge

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:47:15 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2004 1:08:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
Wimblees@aol.com writes:

But was  it worth the time and money it took? In other words, did you feel
you were  compensated fairly for the time it took you to redesign and make  the
bridge? Did you also, by any chance, replace the soundboard on this  piano?

Good questions.  I didn't make much money doing this, however I wrote  it off
as a trip to the University.  Since I never learn on a customer's  piano I
often take on projects like this just for the education, not the  profit.
Hopefully the next time around I will be faster and not need to  correct as many
mistakes along the way.  I should have replaced the  soundboard, but at that
point it became a budgetary issue and I just had to stop  it some place.

Andrew