Vandalism

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:08:46 -0600

List,

We had a Kawai UST-8C upper action basically totally destroyed
last night. I'm pretty sure I can salvage the wippens and maybe
the dampers (with some work) but all hammers, shanks, butts/flanges
are going to have to be replaced.

I've never done this before but could someone tell me how to post
.jpg's. Also, is there a size limit? They're pretty large and on
this computer I don't have a way to reduce their size, as far as
I know. There are 2 and they're both 207 KB taken with the
policeman's camera.

Just what I need. More work! :-)

Avery