[Files] Vandalism Pics (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:58:44 -0700

	There are some techs in the Tucson area who do an annual piano bonfire -
haul 4 or 5 old clunkers out into the desert and roast marshmallows over
them. Actually, the best piano-trashing I know of is the catapult scheme:
throw the old clunker a hundred yards or so, with the help of the
engineering students ;-)
	In these cases, it is good riddance. I do hate to deal with vandalism,
though. Takes so darned much of my time when it happens, utterly needlessly.
Regards,
Fred Sturm

--On Thursday, March 4, 2004 12:01 PM -0800 Susan Kline <skline@peak.org>