Kuerti article, part II (long)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:45:40 +0100

Thanks to Susan for these lectures ,interesting for many reasons, and
some of them are indeed covered by the comments from Jim.

Anyway having a pianist talking about pianos have always interesting
points.

And for sure the last 10 years showed a huge amelioration in our
knowledge (hopefully shared) and the time have showed the truth in
regard of many usual techniques  (that where may be also for many
coming from Europe, most certainly).

I like your comments Jim.

My Best wishes to you Suzan.

Regards to all, etc...