Tips and Tricks - What pianist should know about pianos

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@equaltemperament.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:13:30 -0500

In light of the recent thread on What Pianist Should Know About Pianos,
seems to me that CAUT (we) could put our heads together (with or without Mr.
Anton Kuerti's insight) and create a very nice updated brochure / article to
share with our clients and magazines (clavier, keyboard, MMR, NAMM etc.).

I regularly use the brochures PTG currently offers.

Teaching pianist what to look for - when their pianos are in need of
service - I think that creating such an article to explain some "what to
look for",  "do's and don'ts", "tips and tricks"  is very much needed.

I DO NOT support the idea of teaching pianist to do their own service
though.

Kindest Regards,
Garret

Garret Traylor