Scheduling, etc.

Jim Harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:07:59 -0500

Hello group,

JB> site is www.ussales@crucialsoftware.com. Phone number is 845-624-7785.

Since the above reference is a URL and mailing addy rolled into one,
y'all might want to try the web site address of:

<http://www.crucialsoftware.com/index.asp>

When another post mentioned "commercial software", this sent up a flag
for me, based on prior experiences in the corporate world (and via
association with incidences in both educational and private sector
environments). So out of curiosity, I clicked my way all over the
site, and other than "free 30-day trial", could find no mention of
pricing structure. That either means that the software itself is free
(yeah!), or that it costs so much that one is obliged to
call/write/etc for more information.

I realize that "commercial" usually implies that it would be out of
reach (and probably needs) for individual purchase and use, but long
ago established a policy of not following up on -any- software that
does not spell out their product pricing system up front. This applies
to programs that *are* within the scope of my needs as well. Call it a
personal problem.

We now return to your regular scheduled programming. OH, I think I
qualify for the American Curmudgeon Society. What are the membership
requirements, dues, and so forth? Is it like 'AA', where one can
simply send in their empty bottles instead of attending meetings?

--
Regards,
 Jim                            mailto:harvey@greenwood.net