Public Domain

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:39:42 -0800

At 10:55 PM 3/13/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>The PTG should be putting it's best foot forward to the public and many of
>the discussions do no such thing for the PTG.

I'm not all that much concerned about the reputation of the PTG; but I'm
quite concerned that we often discuss professional information (which
normally should be kept confidential) on a public site. We're talking about
our budgets and how we deal with administrators and students and profs, and
how our departments allocate resources. We owe our employers and customers
more discretion, I feel.

Susan