Public Domain

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 13:32:05 +0100

David M. Porritt wrote:

>Tim:
>
>PTG who?  Where did you get that idea?  As co-chair of the Electronic Communications Committee I'd like to know from whom you got that idea.
>
>dave

David... so... are you saying that the PTG does not decide list policy
?? Or are you saying there are those who would rather dictate that
policy themselves ?...

Susan just questioned why the collective "we" that is the PTG can't
decide a policy issue and Tim simply replied it isnt on the agenda... or
so I read..

Surely that collective "we" is in the end the determinant ...... within
legal parameters of course....

RicB