Public Domain

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:07:16 EST

In a message dated 3/14/2004 7:39:13 AM Central Standard Time,
ed440@mindspring.com writes:
I don't see this happening on CAUT.
For the most part I feel the posts are serious questions and answers, and
professional exchanges of information, experience and opinion.  There is a
small
amount of joking, not offensive, IMHO.  I don't recall that there was ever a
flame
war on this line.
Overall I find it the best source of quality information about piano
technology
available, a place where I can exchange thoughts with some of the finest
technicians in the world, and I'm very grateful that it exists. It has helped
me
be a better technician.

Ed Sutton
I second this opinion.