Public Domain

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:10:40 -0600

Conrad,

As a side comment/question, is it possible to find out when one originally
joined the list(s)? I came to U of H in March of '92 and joined some time
after that. Danny Boone used to rag on me every time he saw me about
joining! :-) I'd never been on-line before I moved here, so at the time,
wasn't very aware of the benefits. Just curious.

Avery