Public Domain

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 05:25:53 -0600

John,

At 14:58 3/15/2004 -0600, you wrote:
> > It was fun pulling up a "review" of the list and seeing who had joined that
> > week,  and whose names I recognised.
>
>Conrad,
>
>You guys were way ahead of the pack. The Home Office didn't even have email
>until July 1994. Out of curiosity, from where, or out of what, did you pull
>up a "review"?

Depending on whether it was listserv or majordomo, if you gave the command
"who" or "review" pianotech/CAUT/humor/whatever, you would get back a
listing of all subscribers to the list.  Names and email addresses were
listed along with a total of list including number of hidden or anonymous
subscribers. {big brother?}

>I joined Caut later than you, but do have a hard copy of the Caut members on
>the BYU List Server on July 26, 1994. There were 29. Here they are:

I don't show up on your liszt, I'm sure I had joined by then and I probably
had, but I always unsubscribe during vacation. [i.e. - July]

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder