new meaning for weighing keys

Hans E Sander hesand01@louisville.edu
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:58:46 -0500

Lance, I hope you are doing fine and your amusing "discovery" might be
of interest to other piano tuners. Most of us CAUT's have had similar
experiences a long time ago and this webside doesn't need to be
overpowered with stories. Of course it is an art and takes at least some
thinking to mail anything to the right recipient. This website was
created for our particular needs and interests. If we need more, of
course we can communicate with other piano websites also where your
stuff belongs. But then, this still is a free country and it doesn't
prevent you and others to thicken our lines and I consider this a matter
of politeness.
Hans

>>> llafargue@charter.net 3/15/2004 8:00:47 AM >>>

Hans, et al,Please explain what line I have crossed.  Must we switch
lists every time the subject matter changes slightly? I thought I was
encouraging Wim and others not to give up on searching out the cause of
similar problems and how often the solution can be simple.  What list
should "Public Domain" be on or "tips and tricks"?   Should "client
database software" be on the PC list?  I need clarity from the web
police, I surely didn't mean to "overwhelm".  I'd just like to reduce my
risk of being a flame target.  I will lurk and learn.  Maybe I am on the
wrong list and should be on the "what size washer" list.  ; )   Have
good week.   Lance Lafargue, RPTLAFARGUE PIANOSNew Orleans Chapter,
PTG985.72P.IANOllafargue@charter.net