(no subject)

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:48:38 EST

In a message dated 3/16/04 7:51:33 PM Central Standard Time, Cautedt@aol.com
writes:
Willem:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you are allowed to advertise the
fact that you are a CTE. If this is a "signature file" in your mail, it should
be corrected. If I'm wrong, then I should be corrected.

Paul Revenko-Jones
Paul

I only added the CTE because I mentioned it in the post. No, it is not my
regular signature, and I do not advertise that I am CTE.

On this subject, however, when I first got to the university, I asked this
list if it was appropriate to include that I am a CTE in my bio for the music
school's web page.I was assured by my esteemed colleagues that it is OK.

Wim