(no subject)

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:16:42 -0600

Michael Travis and I wrote the bylaw that you cite below. There was
never any intention to make RPTs keep secret their status as Certified
Tuning Examiners. As one of the authors of the bylaw, I have said that
I think it is acceptable to state the fact of being a CTE on a
resume/curriculum vitae, for example. The use of the initials CTE after
one's name is, I believe, prohibited.

Kent Swafford