action centers/Emralon

llafargue llafargue@charter.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:11:17 -0600

In the winter 2004 issue of "The Steinway Technician" from Steinway,
they mention that Emralon is used in their action centers now.
Does anyone know how long they have used it in centers?
Can anyone tell me how common the use of Emralon is in action center
bushing cloth and who uses it in their centers today?  I ask because I
use Methanol and grain alcohol to ease bushings and knowing ahead would
allow me to know more accurately how to apply, (% Water, heat) etc.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
985.72P.IANO