Public Domain: Upright Pianos (fwd)

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:33:34 -0700

	Just to reinforce the impression that the caut list is an open, public
conversation, on which the public can and does eavesdrop, I forward the
following:

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 8:10 AM -0500
From: <deleted>
To: fssturm@unm.edu
Subject: Upright Pianos

I've been researching vertical pianos and came across an interesting message
of yours posted on the PTG website last night.  My husband and I are
considering and comparing most of the models you mention in the message for
our 15 year old daughter who is a pretty dedicated classical pianist.  I'm
very interested to know which pianos you decided to purchase after hearing
them auditioned, and any general thoughts you have on these pianos after
going through this process.

Any info you can give me will be very appreciated!

Deb <deleted>, in CT