Tuning stability

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:25:24 +0200

Mark Cramer wrote:

>     Thanks for raising these questions David and Jeff. They're common
>     issues in our trade, and have a greatly under-rated ability to
>     affect our work, and peace of mindt.
>
>     Mark Cramer,
>     Brandon University
>
>     PS Jeff, this sounds like a wonderful summer project, I hope it
>     comes through for you!

Agreed on both points.  Doing this in the easter break is necessarilly a
demanding project and there is little room for relaxation or taking your
time. You have your flagship there, or at the least one of your main
boats. If there is no hurry... then why hurry ?

Cheers.. nice points all the way around folks

RicB