[CAUT] back duplex

Richard West rwest1@unl.edu
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:56:54 -0600

I would be interested knowing if aliquot placement has a bearing on
bearing and therefore on this problem.  It seems to me that moving
aliquots closer or farther away from the bridge not only affects the
pitch of the duplex part of the string, but has some affect on
downbearing.  I've never done any research on this, but perhaps someone
has and could shed some light on the aliquot/downbearing relationship.

Richard West