[CAUT] back duplex

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:59:11

Hi Lance,

I did not understand that the piano had not been replaced. Shame on the
store! I do hope you left the damppchaser installed!

My feeling is that duplexes act like a "band pass filter" absorbing
unwanted frequencies. The duplexes are on the plate, so unless the plate
functions as a "sound board" the energy is lost to the piano. But then
perhaps plates *do* act as a "higher frequency" soundboard?