[CAUT] back duplex

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:22:36 -0500

Lance -
While, to some degree, I understand and respect your reluctance to appear
to be casting aspersion on a particular brand, it strikes me as somewhat
bizarre that, as technicians, we seem to have no qualms about discussing
our fee structures (recently on pianotech), but we're afraid to speak
directly about our experiences, for fear of offending someone.  We live in
fear, either of the customers who won't call back, or the dealers or
manufacturers, whom, we seem convinced, are ready to destroy us,
professionally, if we complain.   To be sure, you're not alone in
this.  What would happen if you just said, "This was a ..."?

David Skolnik