[CAUT] Very Tacks-ing

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:53:38 -0500

> Danny writes:
> <<
> As FAR as I can see through this  "tack-less" situation,
>
>        It's NOT art,  it's foolish and destructive.
>
>        It's  NOT  " cool " ,  it's  IGNORANCE !!
>
>        It's  NOT funny,  it's a waste of time for the tech.
>
>        It's  NOT  destroyed,  so work with it, John. >>

There will always be "progressive" folks around who want to push the limits
of  instruments.  I doubt that will change anytime soon.  I'm remembering
with a smile a date with the guy who played his saxophone--bell pointed into
a running fan---and asked me what I thought.........Well, the fan was
running, so I guess it was cool!  :-)

Barbara Richmond