[CAUT] Not to brag, but....

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:23:12 EDT

This might be old hat for some of you, but I just got the performance
evaluation from the chairman of the SOM. In addition to getting mostly  superior
ratings on almost everything, he included some personal comments.

"Wim is very knowledgeable and well trained in his crafts. His work is
efficient and productive. He is highly self motivated, organized, and 'gets the
job done,' regardless of schedules and demands."
"Wim is dependable, efficient, self motivated, and pleasant. He typically
goes 'beyond the call of duty' "
"He is a valuable asset and contributing member of the music school."
"His consistent and timely efforts for the music school are highly
appreciated. His general demeanor, and positive attitude are  appreciate"

After dealing with some of the other issues I've mentioned, it is nice to
know my work and presence here, at least by the chairman of the  department, is
appreciated.

It sure made my day.

Wim
Willem Blees,  RPT