[CAUT] Not to brag, but....

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:43:48 -0600

Way to Go, Wim!
Don't hurt your arm when you reach around to pat yourself on the back!

Us contract types don't get no stinkin' performance evaluations, y'know.
Leastways not out here.
They just find a lower bidder %^)....

So... you're the one that gave me an "F" on a class evaluation form,
right?  <G>

Congrats,
Guy