[CAUT] Knabe Grand SHAMELESS PLUG

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:45:23 -0600

At 01:51 PM 10/15/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>List,
>
>Would anyone happen to have a suggestion on where I might be able to find
>someone to duplicate/repair a badly messed up pedal lyre on an old Knabe
>grand, app. 6'3"?

Hey little fella,
     Yes, we do legs and lyres. We just replaced our former carver, and so
far it looks like we can duplicate almost any of those parts. Turned,
spiral, fluted, tapers, hand-carved, we can do it. Poplar or mahogany. Pics
and ACCUrate dimensions, or better yet, the original, and we'll get back to
you with a nice price.
Satisfaction Guaranteed, of course.
Later,
Guy