[CAUT] Membership update

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:16:03 -0300

Hi Wim,
I am on my 15th. year of a yearly contract. Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada. It is part time, through the school year.
Thanks,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wimblees@aol.com
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 11:16 AM
  Subject: [CAUT] Membership update

  Dear CAUT members:

  In an effort to update the current CAUT list on the PTG web site, please take a moment and make sure all the information is correct. Not only check your name, but if you know of a tech who is no longer at a school, please let me know. This information will passed along to our web master, who will then correct the information. Also, if you know a CAUT tech, whether he/she is a member of PTG or not, full time, part time, contract, or other, who is not on the list, please encourage him/her to contact me. We want as many members as possible.

  To check the CAUT list go to www.ptg.org/caut.php/techlist.htm

  Thanks

  Wim