[CAUT] Membership update

Jeff Stickney jpstickney@montanadsl.net
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:26:49 -0600

Wim,
    My name and University are there, but my email has changed.  It
should be - jpstickney@montanadsl.net.  Thanks,

Jeff Stickney, RPT
University of Montana
jpstickney@montanadsl.net

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Wimblees@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:16 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] Membership update

Dear CAUT members:

In an effort to update the current CAUT list on the PTG web site, please
take a moment and make sure all the information is correct. Not only
check your name, but if you know of a tech who is no longer at a school,
please let me know. This information will passed along to our web
master, who will then correct the information. Also, if you know a CAUT
tech, whether he/she is a member of PTG or not, full time, part time,
contract, or other, who is not on the list, please encourage him/her to
contact me. We want as many members as possible.

To check the CAUT list go to www.ptg.org/caut.php/techlist.htm
<http://www.ptg.org/caut>

Thanks

Wim