[CAUT] Tightening Screws as part of regular maintenance

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:21:47 -0500

At 05:48 9/17/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>636 screws tigthened one every three seconds equals 1908 seconds or 31
>minutes.
>Just for interest.   How long do you spend on screw tightening and
>regulation when doing one of those Yamaha Servicebond cards?
>-Mike Jorgensen

So what youz guyz is enumeratin is probably the reason for both developing
carpal tunnel syndrome and being a bit screwy?

I wear wristbands and now have an ever present cordless screwdriver to
avoid getting worse on both accounts.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder