[CAUT] CAUT List update

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:57:39 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/2004 2:59:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Wimblees@aol.com writes:

Please send your name, e-mail address, the name of the  school(s) for which
you work, and whether you are full time, part time or  do contract work, to
Willem Blees at _wimblees@aol.com_ (mailto:wimblees@aol.com) . You do not need to
 be a member of the PTG to be included on this list.

Hi Wim,

I work at Colby College in Waterville, Maine.  I do contract  work.  I looked
at the site, and my info is correct, so you con't really  need to change
anything unless you want to list the 'contract work'  aspect.

I hope you are still willing to come to Maine next May for the New
England/Eastern Canada Regional.  We will cover your hotel room and  luncheons.  Paul
Rice is probably going to contact you.  He is  beginning to organize a schedule
for classes.  We're interested in having  you teach a class based on your
journal articles on appraising a business.

Thanks for all your work on the CAUT list.

Gordon Large, RPT
Mt. Vernon, ME