[CAUT] anchoring practice pianos?

Don Mannino DMannino@kawaius.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:55:17 -0700

John,

It seems a bit of trouble, but making wood blocks of the correct height
with some kind of metal post (perhaps a properly sized bolt would do) to
go up into the caster socket might work.

When the pianos are delivered, pull the casters out and put them in a
box, and install the wood blocks in their places.  Reverse the process
when the pianos are ready to be moved to the sale.

Don Mannino RPT