[CAUT] Fwd: Amber Alert Do NOT DELETE

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:00:36 EDT

--part1_208.27453ce.2fd51654_rel_boundary

--208.27453ce_alt_bound

In a message dated 6/5/2005 5:38:25 PM Central Standard Time,
sbloomer@charter.net writes:

amber  alert
Look  at the picture, read what her father says, then forward his message on.

Maybe if every one passes this on someone  will see this child, that is how
the girl from Stevens  Point was found by circulation of her picture on  TV.
The internet circulates even overseas, South  America, and  Canada etc. Thanks

Pass  this to everyone in your address book.

We have a store manager  (Wal-Mart) from Longs,  SC who has a 9 year old
daughter who has been missing for  2 weeks. Keep the picture moving on.
With luck on her side she will  be found.
I am asking you  all, begging you to please forward this email on to anyone
and everyone  you know, PLEASE. My 9 year old girl, Penny Brown, is missing.
She has  been missing for now two weeks..
It is still not too late. Please  help us If anyone anywhere knows anything,
please contact me  at: _zicozicozico@hotmail.com_
(mailto:zicozicozico@hotmail.com)
I am including a  picture of her. V  All  prayers are appreciated!!

VV

It  only takes 2 seconds to forward this on. If it was your child, you would
want all the help you could get.

--208.27453ce_alt_bound
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--208.27453ce_alt_bound--

--part1_208.27453ce.2fd51654_rel_boundary
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 26998 bytes
Desc: not available

--part1_208.27453ce.2fd51654_rel_boundary--

An embedded message was scrubbed...