[CAUT] Fwd: Amber Alert Do NOT DELETE

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 20:10:19 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_001E_01C56A0A.9974C0F0
Apparently, another urban myth.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/children/penny.asp

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net
-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Wimblees@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 8:01 PM
To: erikblees@yahoo.com; lizardmeow@hotmail.com; pygarber@earthlink.net;
Ofstun@comcast.net; tinethevenin@dagknudsen.com; caut@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] Fwd: Amber Alert Do NOT DELETE

In a message dated 6/5/2005 5:38:25 PM Central Standard Time,
sbloomer@charter.net writes:

amber alert
Look at the picture, read what her father says, then forward his message
on.

Maybe if every one passes this on someone will see this child, that is
how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture
on TV. The internet circulates even overseas, South America, and Canada
etc. Thanks

Pass this to everyone in your address book.

We have a store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, SC who has a 9 year old
daughter who has been missing for 2 weeks. Keep the picture moving on.
With luck on her side she will be found.
I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email on to
anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE. My 9 year old girl, Penny Brown,
is missing. She has been missing for now two weeks..
It is still not too late. Please help us If anyone anywhere knows
anything, please contact me at:  <mailto:zicozicozico@hotmail.com>
zicozicozico@hotmail.com
I am including a picture of her. * All prayers are appreciated!!

**

It only takes 2 seconds to forward this on. If it was your child, you
would want all the help you could get.

------=_NextPart_001_001E_01C56A0A.9974C0F0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_001E_01C56A0A.9974C0F0--