[CAUT] Steinway Agraffes

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:10:56 -0700

Dave,

If he is still in business, Dana Johnson, of Huntington Beach, CA (Sorry,
that's the best contact information I have at present) can make those
agraffes to order.  He can duplicate what you have from samples and/or work
from diagrams/descriptions.

If two have broken, it might be a good idea to simply replace them all.

Best.

Horace