Tech outsourcing (was Re: [CAUT] Abel action centers seizing)

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:07:19 -0500

Jeff,

I tend to think that's probably the high end Shigeru Kawai grands. It's
only a one time thing after purchase, as far as I know. Unless maybe a
warranty issue comes up. A selling point, probably. :-)

Avery