[CAUT] Shigeru Kawai in-home service

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:15:31 -0400

MessageThat's a very nice touch, Don; I wouldn't have expected that.  =
That changes the whole nature of the relationship with the customer, =
their technician, and the Kawai MPA.  I hope I get to work with one =
someday.

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Don Mannino=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:13 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] Shigeru Kawai in-home service

  -  First, we strongly encourage the buyers to have their own =
technician come visit during that service day, so that the tuner can =
pick up the specific regulation and voicing tips that work well with =
these pianos.  This is a chance for a sort of "on the job training" =
session that can really help you all keep the SK pianos in good shape =
over the  years.