[CAUT] Performance facility inventory

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:00:01 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/2005 3:29:37 PM Central Standard Time,
piano57@flash.net writes:

Hi all,

I'm doing a bit of research on behalf of the  performance facility where I
work.  Here are the  questions:

How many pianos are available in your major  concert/recital hall and what
sizes are they?  (Example, 2 S&S Ds and  1 S&S B)

Do you have any comments on what you think  the ideal inventory would be?

If you think folks are interested, reply on-list,  otherwise, e-mail me
privately.

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond,  RPT

Barb

CAUT is meeting today, and I'll bring up this subject during the open forum
this afternoon.

At Alabama, we have 2 D's in the main concert hall, and a B in the smaller
recital hall.

Wim