[CAUT] Performance facility inventory

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:40:35 -0500

Thanks, Wim!
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@aol.com=20
  To: caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 9:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] Performance facility inventory

  In a message dated 6/16/2005 3:29:37 PM Central Standard Time, =
piano57@flash.net writes:
    Hi all,

    I'm doing a bit of research on behalf of the performance facility =
where I work.  Here are the questions:

    How many pianos are available in your major concert/recital hall and =
what sizes are they?  (Example, 2 S&S Ds and 1 S&S B)

    Do you have any comments on what you think the ideal inventory would =
be?

    If you think folks are interested, reply on-list, otherwise, e-mail =
me privately.

    Thanks,

    Barbara Richmond, RPT
  Barb

  CAUT is meeting today, and I'll bring up this subject during the open =
forum this afternoon.=20

  At Alabama, we have 2 D's in the main concert hall, and a B in the =
smaller recital hall.=20

  Wim