[CAUT] Performance facility inventory

Elwood Doss edoss@utm.edu
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:17:27 -0500

Hi Barbara,

We are a small department:  85 majors; 14 full-time/4 adjunct faculty
(of which I am one); 4 staff members including a staff accompanist and
piano technician (that's me too!); the Harriett Fulton Theatre seats
around 450; the recital hall (which doubles as a choral rehearsal hall)
will seat 150 or so.  We have one Baldwin SD-10, and 4 Steinway B's
which we use as needed in both the Theatre and the Recital Hall.  I wish
we had an additional Baldwin SD-10 in our performance inventory.  We
have a piano ensemble that uses the 4 Steinway B's as well as the
Baldwin SD-10; as well as a Martin Area Music Teacher's Association that
uses the same setup for a "Monster Concert" each winter.

=20

Hope this helps.

Joy!

Elwood