[CAUT] Performance facility inventory

Dempsey Jr., Paul E dempsey@marshall.edu
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:04:48 -0400

Our primary performance space (seats 425) has a  37 year old SS-D and a
1 year old Yamaha CFIIIs.

Smaller venues have a Yamaha C7, another has a Kawai 6', another has a
Kawai RX7. Our Choir room(sometimes used for performance) has another
SS-D.

Paul D.

Hi all,

I'm doing a bit of research on behalf of the performance facility where
=
I work.  Here are the questions:

How many pianos are available in your major concert/recital hall and =
what sizes are they?  (Example, 2 S&S Ds and 1 S&S B)

Do you have any comments on what you think the ideal inventory would be?

If you think folks are interested, reply on-list, otherwise, e-mail me =
privately.

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
piano57@flash.net