[CAUT] NASM Standards

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:54:51 -0400

On Tuesday, June 21, 2005, at 01:55 PM, Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) wrote:

> I certainly think it would behoove us to look into this.
>
> Eric Wolfley, RPT
> Supervising Piano Technician
> College-Conservatory of Music
> University of Cincinnati

The language from the handbook describing pianos as Facilities,
Equipment, and Safety is extremely vague, and leaves much to the
imagination.  Some better descriptive guidelines would seem
appropriate.  I doubt there would be a music faculty out there which
would not appreciate some help from NASM to establish better standards
in our area.

Jeff

Jeff Tanner, RPT
School Of Music