[CAUT] Performance facility inventory

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK@missouri.edu
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:01:46 -0500

The University of Missouri School of Music has one recital hall, seats abou=
200, with one S&S D (1970) and one Bosendorfer 295 (96 notes) (1977).  We
have one other S&S D that sits in a classroom adjacent to the recital hall,
used for rehersals, etc.  It also goes to other venues on campus as needed.
On Saturday it will be used in an outdoor Prairie Home Companion show.  Wha=
a fun day that will be.

We can=B9t afford my ideal inventory :-)

Regards,
Ken Z.

On 6/16/05 3:29 PM, "Barbara Richmond" <piano57@flash.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> =20
> I'm doing a bit of research on behalf of the performance facility where I
> work.  Here are the questions:
> =20
> How many pianos are available in your major concert/recital hall and what
> sizes are they?  (Example, 2 S&S Ds and 1 S&S B)
> =20
> Do you have any comments on what you think the ideal inventory would be?
> =20
> If you think folks are interested, reply on-list, otherwise, e-mail me
> privately.
> =20
> Thanks,
> =20