[CAUT] Undercover (install notes)

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:33:30

Hi,

I have been recommending to my clients that pads be changed four times
yearly. The iron on semi permanent fix would make this even more of a
hassle than it already is.

I could I suppose use velcro for only the straight sides and the heat
bonding tape for the other sides---or maybe make a "half moon" that is
velcro so the client could still access the pads.

I want my clients to be very "hands on".