[CAUT] Performance facility inventory - resubmission

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:51:40 -0500

Bahbwa,

Let me try another resubmission... this one for Luther College.
(Israel - I'm adapting your format, as I neglected to include
other-than-piano instruments. Hope you don't mind.)

CFL - Main hall - Seats ~1500 - Multipurpose (concerts/chapel/lectures) NY
Steinway D, Sipe 3 manual pipe organ.

Jenson-Noble Music Building:
-Noble Recital Hall: Seats ~300  - 1 NY Steinway D, 1 Hamburg Steinway D,
Yamaha P22 - most student and faculty recitals, P22 used for chorus
rehearsals in rear of hall
-Sundt Organ Room - Hendrickson 2 manual pipe organ - primarily a teaching
studio, but also used for classes and junior student organ recitals (senior
organ recitals on Sipe in other buiding).
-Choir room - Yamaha C7
-Orchestra room - Baldwin SD6
-Band room - Baldwin SF10

Vagabond instruments:
Available and moved frequently among all venues.
- Bizzi French double harpsichord
- Zuckermann French double harpsichord
- Zuckermann "Stein" rendition fortepiano
- Zuckermann Italian Virginal
- Wissinger Portativ pipe organ

"Adjunct" instruments:
One NY D, two NY Bs and two Baldwin SD10s in faculty studios which can be
pressed into concert service if needed.

In addition, the harpsichord instructor frequently uses one of her
instruments, Italian single and Flemish double harpsichords.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.