[CAUT] Undercover (install notes)

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.ca
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:18:03 -0500

Thanks Stan!

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Stan Kroeker
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:16 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Undercover (install notes)

Don,

This is an unsolicited testimonial for the "Dampp Chaser Canadian
Research Institute" (aka Mark Cramer).  By the time Cramer feels
something is worth posting on a forum such as this, you must know that
he has thought things through and tested endlessly to prove its merit.

I did a 'hybrid' installation using heat'n'bond on the curved profiles
and PSA velcro strips on the straight edges (bass and belly rail).  This
allows quick access to the pads for the 'ham-fisted' among us (aka ...
me).  This being said, Mark has demonstrated just how #@$%* easy it is
to install, remove, install, remove the heat'n'bond with the little
travel iron many of us carry in our kits.

TTFN,

Stan Kroeker, RPT