[CAUT] CAUT Position, Michigan State University

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:56:40 -0500

Hello All,
Cc: Sarah Blanck

This just in from Michigan State. The tech they hired last winter wasn't
able to stay on.  They've revised the job a little, it's now an
assistant type position.

Piano Tuner Assistant:  Michigan State University School of Music.
Position requires knowledge such as that acquired in the first two to
three years of college, technical, or vocational school in music, music
technology or related program; six months of related work experience
tuning and maintaining concert grand pianos and related stringed
keyboard instruments; or an equivalent combination of education and
experience.  Responsibilities include assistance with the tuning and
maintenance of teaching studio and practice pianos; on a regular basis,
replace action parts, file hammers and regulate actions on school
pianos.   Work hours are variable.  For an application visit
http://www.hr.msu.edu/HRsite/, select Hiring/Job Posting, Support Staff
forms, or visit us at 1407 S. Harrison, Room 110 Nisbet, East Lansing,
MI. Refer to posting #C50303 Closing date is August 1, 2005.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed until the position is filled.
MSU is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution.

---------------
My main computer is down, but I'll also post this to the CAUT website as
soon as I can.

Have a great week all!

Scott

Scott E. Thile